I dare you...

The last and most memorable dare I believe I took was when I was about ten years old. A friend of mine was sleeping over and dared me to eat raw egg mixed with mustard. I have no idea why I took that dare. Why does anyone take any dare? I think they secretly want to do it, to prove something. Anyway, I ate the raw egg and mustard and yes it really is that disgusting. I felt sick for an entire day. The worst of it was, I couldn't think of a dare to get my friend back. I still can't stand mustard.
Well, now I have a dare that I'm going to issue myself, and you, dear reader. I have a story. A secret embarrassing moment that I've only told three people. It is so embarrassing that I think some of you would think I made it up. Oh, but every word of it is true. So here's the deal: see that site meter at the bottom of my blog page? When that number hits 50,000 I'll tell the story. Oh it's good. It's that good. So see? We'll both win. If it reaches that number I'll be so excited that I won't feel as bad loosing a few friends over the story (and perhaps dying of shame), and if it gets that high, I'm sure I'll spend more time honing each blog post so it will be more enjoyable for you! A win win!! So spread the word, let's make Amy tell the world her most horridly embarrassing (yet terribly funny - I promise) story! You know I secretly want to tell you anyway...

Comments

Erika said…
Ahhh. It's too far away. Tell us now!

Popular Posts