Thanks....for the memories...





I'm not usually one for things like this, but lots of my friends are doing it, and I'm a sucker for peer pressure, just kidding. I actually am curious to see how other people see me when they meet me for the first time. Sometimes I can't tell... so here it is:

Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

Go ahead, you can be honest. If you put "I found you terrifically annoying and my impression hasn't changed", I'm ok with that. I'll just keep it in mind when I'm putting together my Scrabble tournament so we don't sit at the same table and send each other the stink eye in between our turns... besides, I never win at scrabble anyway and your disdain would probably only heighten your descriptive powers on the scrabble board. Darn you!



Oh, and while you are at it, if you have any opinion at all as to whether I should go blond or brunette, let me know. I'm getting my hair colored in a few days and I can't decide so I thought I'd turn that decision over to my friends in the blogosphere.

Amy

Comments

Erika said…
brunette...yessssss, it looks like we're winning
KT said…
Burnette, being blonde is a pain to keep up, although you do get more free stuff.

My memory of you is how mature and sanitary we both were, and definitely NOT the semester we used the same butter knife everyday without washing it. I also don't remember the time we made up dances to disco songs. Oh, but I do remember the time you offered me those trick brownies that turned my pee green.
Kurt said…
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.
Anonymous said…
I am so glad we are friends and making memories together! I just remember meeting you and thinking that you were really funny and really smart! I love your sense of humor and your love for education is inspiring! Also, I think you could go lighter or darker with your hair!
Mike O said…
I'm not putting one particular memory. I'm so glad that you were at Monticello for my first year there. You made it SO fun! It being the stress filled year that it was, you made it much more bearable. You taught me a lot about music too. I felt close and at ease with you right away. And as Anne Shirley would say, we are kindred spirits. I haven't seen you in person for more than a year, but I feel we would just be able to pick up right where we left off without having that awkward re-getting-to-know-you thing. Now on to hair. I think you should get highlights. I know that they're a pain to maintain, but every time I get them after having my natural color for awhile, I LOVE them! They're refreshing. So there's my two cents. Do with it what you will.
Rebecka said…
I remember running on the cobblestone streets of Sayago in the wee hours of the morning and exploring the old mansion that was being restored. And every Christmas (and 4th of July for some reason) I recollect on how the Uruguayans celebrate Christmas. We woke up at midnight thinking a war had just begun and that we were in the middle of a battle zone with every neighbor lighting off fireworks at the same time. They didn't seem to be much to look at but were sure LOUD! I remember you were always leaving little notes of encouragement for me (in fact, I still have a couple in my scriptures) and being just so nice to me. (You would even help wash and rinse my clothes in our lovely laundry bucket!) I couldn't have asked for someone better to train me how to be a missionary.
I have a lot of friends doing this too... but I don't want to add it to my page b/c people will be like, "remember the time when you dressed up like a red-neck...?" Or something like that.
Remember when we talked about boob jobs? lol
Heidi said…
I remember when we were kids your family didn't watch TV. You were over to play one day and the TV was on. I said your name about 10 times but you didn't hear me because you were so mezmorized. I finally got your attention when I waved my hand in front of your face. Funny memory.

Popular Posts