Turns out when you've got a lot on your mind, the creative blogging juices just don't want to flow. But I'm back blogosphere! Did you miss me? As it turns out I have a lot to be grateful for.
1. I am grateful for my little family. Those two guys make my life full of laughter and joy every day. I am grateful for the choices I have made that brought both of them into my life.
2. I am grateful for this lovely day! We went running along the Charles today. It was warm enough not to need gloves or an ear-warmer, we ran fast, the bikers were nice and all rang their bells instead of scaring the crap out of me as they nearly took off my arm, and the sun was beautiful. Who could ask for more?
3. I'm grateful to live in a beautiful place. The longer I am here, the more I realize I was meant to be here. The people I meet, and the experiences I have here all indicate that moving to the Boston area was no coincidence.
4. I am so very grateful for my friends. These past two weeks especially, I am grateful for the wisdom, patience and amazing listening skills of certain people (you know who you are!). I am grateful for all the friends who do babysitting trades with me so that I can work and rehearse and practice, and for all the friends who help me stay sane and bless me with their compassion and sense of humor.
5. This is silly that this is the last one, but I think He understands that I am grateful for all the above things because of Him. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has guided my life, my thoughts and my good choices (I made the bad choices all on my own :). I am a better version of myself today because of my faith in Him.
It was one fantastic Thanksgiving.