Music lessons with the Bean: Mother's Day edition

I have come to the conclusion that the thing I can definitively teach my baby about music right now is beat and rhythm. We dance to different songs not only because it's fun but so that he can feel the beat of the song in his body. This is one boy that is going to be able to clap in rhythm in concerts (we've all heard those poor souls who can't seem to keep time). So for Mother's Day (my very first one!) I chose a Marvin Gaye classic: "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You).

I can't imagine a happier feeling than looking into that sweet chubby face and see his eyes looking in mine with pure love. I can't imagine my life right now with out him and I thank God for him every day. I hope every mother out there had a wonderful day and felt valued and honored and very very loved on her special day!

Comments

Popular Posts