Merry Christmas!



Next year I am TOTALLY doing a Christmas card. I've been a slacker since...forever. But I'm going to turn over a new leaf. As soon as I figure out how to work my new Photoshop Elements. Is it just me or is it totally ridiculous that the program itself is cheap, but includes no instruction manual or tutorials and in order to learn about it you have to pay a $100 subscription. NOT COOL Adobe, not cool. But despite my differences of opinion with Adobe, and the dark cloud it brought into our lives, Jeff and I have decided to have our 6 month old deliver our Christmas message:
Hope it was a great day for everyone! We love you!

Comments

Kristin said…
But seriously what card could be better than what you just posted!? Love it! Can't wait for you to get back, but enjoy enjoy enjoy your time in Utah!

Popular Posts