Europe: the remix

I always wondered when artists released a "remix" if they were just out of new material or stalling because they had writer's block. But I was looking through some old pictures yesterday and found my pictures from our trip to Europe two years before Beck was born. It was a different time. A little more carefree, and way before part of my soul was housed in a wiggly, adorable, perpetually-in-motion little boy. So come with me for a trip down memory lane.
One of my favorite parts about our visit to Paris and Amsterdam was the outdoor markets. So many interesting things, and such beautiful colors.
I love these little metal toys, I am kicking myself for not buying some for the Bean.
I'd have to say my favorite thing was being in such a beautiful place with my favorite person in the world, my sweet husband.

Sigh. I want to go back...

Comments

Popular Posts