More raw food goodness

I found another delicious recipe to add to my raw food repertoire (the regulars that are currently in rotation are starting to get a little, well, boring). I've modified it to my own liking, so I feel ok about posting it on my blog. But you can find the original recipe here.

Salad with Asian Cashew Curry Dressing
Salad Ingredients:
1 half a head of cauliflower, cut into small 'trees'
3 inches of a stalk of leek, cut into thin rounds
2 heads of Romaine, chopped or torn into pieces
4 C arugula or spring greens
2 small green apples, cut into small pieces

Dressing:
1/2 C cashews
1/2 C cold water
1/2 yellow pepper
1 inch of leek, or 2 green onions
1/4 tsp curry
1/4 tsp tumeric
tamari to taste
1/2 tsp sea salt
juice from one lemon
- blend all ingredients for the dressing together and use generously over the salad.

If you try this recipe, let me know how you like it!!

Comments

Rebecka said…
We made it for dinner last night. I thought it was pretty good, especially the bites with the apples. My husband wasn't too big of a fan though. :( I didn't have tamari ( actually, I don't even know what it is) so I don't know if that made a big difference. Thanks for the dinner suggestion!

Popular Posts