Now that baby has a keen sense of survival...



Jeff and I watched a special on evolution on Nova the other night. We've decided not to ever get cable so it's all about the Nova (the poor man's Discovery Channel). Turns out Nova is the bomb-dizzle to the izzle. I'm not sure that is a proper usage of the izzle. Anyway, on said special it was talking about how humans are the only species with an extended childhood where they are dependent on their parents for survival. This is due to our gargantuan craniums that take so long to mature. Jeff and I learned that babies are cute for a reason. Babies depend on cuteness for their survival. Since their parents have to take care of them for so long, it's the cute ones that make it. Yup. Learned it on Nova. My son happens to have excellent survival instincts. Why else would I have spent the last five minutes having a conversation with him completely in razzberries? (Just close your eyes and imagine: Me: Bttthhh then Bean: Btthhh then me: Btthhhhh then Bean:Bthhhh and so on.) FIVE MINUTES PEOPLE!!! Yup, he's that cute.

Comments

Gabby said…
Beck is adorable! i miss you guys!

Popular Posts