Bean update!


The fact that the Bean calls lollypops "loppy-pops" gets me every time.  His hugs are getting better and squeezier, he comes up with more and more creative things to say (he told the sun as it was setting yesterday "Sweet dreams, sun!") and I love it.  But I am not above saying that somethings about toddlerhood I could do without.  The tantrums, the IRON (yet fickle) WILL, and the need to take and entire hour to walk three blocks.  Sigh.  It's a good thing he looks like this:
We talk about the baby in mommy's tummy a lot, but I'm still pretty sure he doesn't think it will ever come out.  But more on that later.  When I took the picture above, Bean was trying to be a fireman, but we didn't have a fireman hat, so my page-boy hat was the closest thing he could find.

Comments

Popular Posts