In which I announce something

I just ate almost an entire jar of salsa.  Newman's Own, Farmer's Garden, Medium salsa.  I am currently resisting the urge to have more.  Honestly the chips are secondary.  Mere middlemen to that glorious, tomato-y nectar-of-the-gods.  And, I only probably needed 10 chips to consume that much salsa.  I kid you not that I crumbled a few chips over a small bowl of salsa last night and ate it like cereal.  This is my second jar in 24 hours.  I would say that I have a problem, but there are few foods right now that I'm this crazy about.  I'll tell you what though, I am crazy about sleeping, running slower (actually, that one's been a little hard to get used to), eating every hour or so, and peeing all the time.

Did I mention I was pregnant?

Comments

Jenna said…
Congrats!!!!!!! When are you due?! I'm glad something is appetizing and at least salsa is full of vegetables/fruit!
Jessica Clark said…
Congratulations, Amy! I am delighted for you and your family!
Heath and Liz said…
Holy Guacamole!!! I mean Holy Salsa!!! Congrats Amy, looking forward to a future visit to a growing Kyle family:)
Heath and Liz said…
Holy Guacamole, I mean Holy Salsa!!! Congratulations are in order! We look forward to a future trip to see the growing Kyle fam.:)
elizaf said…
Congratulations!! This is so fantastic. Remember to be strong and "March 4th"!
scooping it up said…
the image of the salsa in a bowl like cereal cracked me up! congrats little Kyle baby. You have one cool mom.

Popular Posts