I think I'll go to Boston...





So this post should have happened in February when we were there, but alas, it didn't.  Jeff and I went to Boston for a few days so I could audition for a few vocal programs out there.  The auditions were not so great, I had the cold of the century, but the trip was great even if it was really cold most of the time we were there.  The highlight of the trip was seeing my childhood best friend, Kristi Griffin.  We met when we were 4 and were inseparable until I went to college.  It's funny how many people have come into my life and left it again since then.  When ever I talk to Kristi, though, it seems like it's back to being best friends again.  We went a few years with out talking (not because of any fight mind you, just because life got in the way) but when we did talk we just picked up where we left off.  I suspect we all have people in our lives like that.  It was so wonderful to see her again and no matter how many miles separate us, she will always remain my dear, dear friend.  

Comments

Popular Posts