Sooo.....yeah.

Have you ever heard a song on the radio and thought that it was some cool new song only to find out that it was old and you were not cool and did not find it first? Have you ever told your friend this great new idea only to find out that it has already been done six ways from Sunday? That was me about 13 minutes ago. Amy and I thought the we were the bee's knees because we had a new blog. We walked around with our heads held high becuase we had a blog. A blog would definitley make up for my ugly car, and our "quaint" apartment. Well, as it turns out, everyone and their dog has a blog. Seriously - Bosco Dog Blog. I would jump on the blogwagon but it is so far away that I am stuck being a follower. Or maybe just a blog poser. Anyway, the great moment of realization came when I was trying to link to a friend's blog. I went to their blog only to see links to blogs of pretty much everyone that I know in this neighborhood. I felt like that kid who's mom bought him "Hammer pants" two months after they were out of style, and the only reason that he got them is because they were on the clearance rack. I guess that there is nowhere to go but up from here. I will try my best to keep you entertained.

Sadly,

Jeff

Comments

Popular Posts