Under Paris Skies

Hi friends. I am sitting here surrounded by boxes, thinking of the tiny apartment in the 17th arrondissement in Paris that will be our permanent residence as of Monday next week. Jeffrey's transferring jobs to the Paris office (hah! I feel like laughing all crazy-cat-lady-like at how light and breezy those sentences sounded. Oh, yes, we are just moving to Paris and Jeffrey is just transferring. In reality, this transition process and all of it's red-tape bureaucratic mess have been the mental equivalent of pushing a child out of my body).  Incidentally, what do people do to indicate a side thought with out using parenthesis?  It is something I struggle with.  I love parenthesis too much, I fear.
 We are all a little nostalgic about leaving our rough-around-the-edges-but-endearing Thionville for Paris. Here's hoping that we don't kill each other in our small apartment, and that our (future) visitors don't mind sleeping on a pull out couch.  I think it is going to be a great thing once we finally get there and figure out how to manage our space efficiently.  There is a list of wonderful things I am looking forward to seeing and experiencing in the most beautiful city in the world, but that will have to wait till the next blog post.  À bientôt mes amis!

 

Comments

Popular Posts