The Power of Positive Thinking

I have to be honest with you, work is not my favorite right now. I hate sitting still in front of a computer all day and most days that is what I do (and even if it is music related, sitting is sitting - I'm just not that good at sitting still for long periods of time). So, in an effort to look on the bright side, I am going to list three random small things that make me happy.

1. The squishy thing that supports my wrists while I type. If I'm going to have to type, I'm glad I won't get carpel tunnel.

2. Sugar.  I love sugar.   My favorite way to consume this delectable substance that keeps me working out in the morning to work it off is cinnamon candy and really good chocolate.

3. Bananas.  They are most definitely my favorite fruit.  But not the ones with brown spots, the ones that are just barely ripe.  Yum.

There I feel better.  Things aren't that bad.  I think I'll go run up and down the stairs now.

Comments

Erika said…
What!! You don't like sitting?!...it's my favorite.

Popular Posts